1/2 cup butter
1-1/3 cups cake flour
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup egg white (from 2 pcs eggs)
1/2 tsp vanilla
How to make Lengua De Gato
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg white gradually then fold in flour with salt.
- Add vanilla and stir mixture until smooth.
- Use cake decorating tube to form mixture into oblong shapes. Drop each onto slightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 °F oven 5 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Remove immediately and let cool.
- Store in tightly covered jars.