This procedure is on how to make mocha ice candy. On recipe, all you need is instant coffee, powdered cocoa, vanilla, sugar and of course water. This is perfect for summer season and to those who loves the the taste of mocha.
1 can 300ml condensed milk
1/2 gallon water
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
4 tbsp. sweetened cocoa
1 tbsp. instant coffee
600ml warm water
How to make Ice Candy Mocha Flavor
- Dissolve cocoa and coffee in warm water.
- Use as measuring cup the condensed can to make use of the remaining milk that sticks to the can.
- The warm water would easily dissolve the sticky milk in the can.
- Mix together condensed milk, sugar, water (1/2 gallon), cocoa-coffee mixture, and the vanilla flavoring.
- Pour In ice candy plastic bags. You can make 30-40 pcs ice candies with this mixture.