July 21st, 2010
1/2 cup sugar syrup ( see bottom )
3 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
3 cups coarsely crushed ice
How to make watermelon shake
- Blend all ingredients until mixture
- Pour into six 8-ounce glasses.
- Makes 6 Servings.
To make sugar syrup
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 cups sugar and 1-1/2 cups water.
- Cover and let boil over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
<= See More Drinks
Try Other Recipes :
Kamias Shake (Ginger Lily)
Ingredients:1/2 cup water 1 & 1/2 cups kamias, cleaned and sliced into rounds 3/4 cu ...
Ingredients:1 cup freshly squeezed dalandan juice 2/3 cup sugar syrup ( see bottom ) ...
Ampalaya ( Bitter Melon ) Cooler Shake
Ingredients:2 pcs Ampalaya 1 & 1/2 cups Water 2 pcs Dayap or lime , squeezed juice ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.