1/2 cup sugar syrup ( see bottom )
3 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
3 cups coarsely crushed ice
How to make watermelon shake
- Blend all ingredients until mixture
- Pour into six 8-ounce glasses.
- Makes 6 Servings.
To make sugar syrup
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 cups sugar and 1-1/2 cups water.
- Cover and let boil over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
<= See More Drinks
Try Other Recipes :
Kamias Shake (Ginger Lily)
Ingredients:1/2 cup water 1 & 1/2 cups kamias, cleaned and sliced into rounds 3/4 cu ...
Ingredients:1 cup freshly squeezed dalandan juice 2/3 cup sugar syrup ( see bottom ) ...
Ampalaya ( Bitter Melon ) Cooler Shake
Ingredients:2 pcs Ampalaya 1 & 1/2 cups Water 2 pcs Dayap or lime , squeezed juice ...
Categories: Drinks Recipes
About Filipino Vegetarian Recipes
Welcome to all my visitors and to those who regularly visit my site. As you are aware of, there are many diseases we know now that can easily transmit to human beings: One of the well known is mad cow disease. This disease is incurable and it is sad to know that victims die from […]more →