Fermented Green Mangoes or Burong Mangga
July 25th, 2010
6 green mangoes
2 cups water
1/2 cup coarse salt
How to make Fermented Green Mangoes
- Wash all utensils with hot soap suds and rinse with clean water. Pour boiling water on chopping board.
- Add salt to water and boil 5 minutes. Set aside.Wash mangoes well.
- Cut out seeds and slice fleshy portion. Arrange in jar.
- Pour cool salt solution on mangoes, cover loosely and allow to ferment for from to 2-5 days.
- Tighten cover and store in a cool dry place.
<= See More Miscellaneous Food Preserves
Try Other Recipes :
A simple way to preserve mangoes is by turning it into mangoes preserve. Mangoes spoil easil ...
Sticky Rice With Mangoes
Ingredients:1/2 kilo sticky rice (malagkit na bilog) water to cook riceSauce:1 c ...
A delicious mango sago dessert that is very simple to make. All you need to make this are ma ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.