July 5th, 2010
2 cups malagkit (glutinous rice)
2-1/4 cups coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon anise
3/4 cup coco cream
1/2 cup sugar
How to make Bibingkang Malagkit
- Boil coconut milk and malagkit with salt.
- Boil until quite dry.
- Lower heat and add brown sugar.
- Place in banana leaf-lined baking pan.
- Pour on top the coco cream and sugar.
- Bake until a golden crust is formed.
Try Other Recipes :
Ingredients:4 eggs, well beaten 2 cups coconut milk 1 cup sugar 1/ ...
Ginataang Munggo (Mung Beans with Coconut Milk)
Ingredients:2 tablespoons munggo, toasted in a skillet 1 cup coco cream 1 cup m ...
Ingredients:1 cup malagkit (glutinous rice) 4 cups rice flour, toasted until light ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.