Tired of the ordinary biko? Why not try this biko or sticky rice combined with squash? A healthy biko combined with a vegetable which is a perfect dessert for people who don’t want to eat veggies.
1 kilo glutinous rice
1 cup water
1 heap pandan leaves
1/2 kalabasa, chopped
coconut milk from 7 pcs coconut
800 gms white sugar
How to cook Biko Kalabasa
- Cook glutinous rice in water with pandan leaves. Set aside.
- Boil kalabasa in coconut milk.
- Add sugar, stirring constantly until mixture becomes sticky.
- Add glutinous rice and mix well until mixture becomes dry.
- Spread on a platter. Slice and serve.