Polvoron ( Short Cake )
July 8th, 2010
1 cup cassava flour or all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered milk
1/3 cup sugar
5 tablespoons melted butter
How to make polvoron
- Toast flour to light brown.
- Mix sugar and powdered milk.
- Melt butter and add to the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and mold in polvoron molder.
- Wrap individually in cellophane, if desired.
Try Other Recipes :
Polvoron with Pinipig
Ingredients:1/2 cup cooking oil 1/2 cup melted butter 1/2 cup pinipig 3/4 cup sugar 1 ...
Mocha Choco Polvoron
Ingredients:180 grams powdered milk 1 tablespoon instant coffee 100 grams all-purpose fl ...
Bibingka Cassava ( Kamoteng Kahoy )
Ingredients:3 cup grated cassava 1 & 1/2 cup coconut milk 1 & 1/2 tbsp. melted b ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.