This is a modified version of puto binan delicacy from Laguna. This recipe use a butterscotchs brownie mix instead of plain all-purpose flour.
500 gram pack Butterscotch Brownie Mix
2/3 cup water
1/2 cup oil
salted egg or kesong puti
How to make Puto Biñan Special
- Prepare a steamer and two 8-inch round baking pans.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into pans. Top with grated cheese, sliced salted eggs or kesong puti.
- Steam 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with grated coconut.