Lato Salad (Seaweed Salad)
July 26th, 2010
2 cups fresh lato
1/4 cup onions, chopped
1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp. native vinegar
2 tbsp. calamansi juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup green mango, grated
How to make lato salad:
- Clean lato thoroughly in running water and drain.
- Put lato in a bowl and mix in onions and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl mix native vinegar and calamansi juice and stir in salt.
- Pour mixture in lato and mix gently.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with grated green mango.
<=See More Salad Recipes
Try Other Recipes :
A very simple yet healthy and delicious salad recipe. A combination of grated radishes and r ...
Potato Salad with Cilantro Dressing
A delicious potato salad with cilantro dressing. Unlike other salads that uses mayonnaise or ...
Sweet and Sour Eggplant (Aubergines) Salad
A delicious sweet and sour eggplants salad with red wine vinegar as a special ingredient. ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.