2 cups cream (e.g. alaska créma)
3 cups sliced tomatoes
1 kilo squash, cubed
1 cup sliced red and green bell pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp. thyme
4 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Squash Soup
- Sauté garlic, onion, tomatoes, squash, red and green peppers.
- Cook until tender. Place in blender and process until smooth.
- Return to pot. Add water and thyme. Let boil 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer a few minutes and serve.
COOKING AND HEALTH TIPS: Eat Dark Green and Orange Veggies! – Beta-carotene, a form of Vitamin A found in dark green and orange vegetables, is a good antidote for lung cancer.