1/2 kilo monggo sprout (toge)
1 carrot, thin strips
2 red & green bell pepper, thin strips
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (optional)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp MSG
2 tbsp margarine or cooking oil
How to cook Sauteed Monggo Sprout:
- Sauté garlic until brown. Add onion and cook until wilted.
- Add monggo sprout, carrots, and pepper strips.
- Cover. Cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, MSG, and salt. Stir.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook until toge is done.
- Do not overcook. Toge should be crispy.